Our Terms of Service
Welcome to the Bluetrino Terms of Services. This Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you (“you,” “your” or “user”) and Bluetrino (“Bluetrino” “we”, “us, “our” ) and applies to your use of any of the services provided to you by Bluetrino.
In this agreement, “Bluetrino”, “us”, “we” or “our” refers to the Bluetrino group of companies, namely: Bluetrino Limited, Bluetrino OU and Bluetrino SA (PTY) Ltd
This Agreement shall strictly apply to our services in respect of Transactions involving Virtual Currency, including but not limited to the purchase and sale of Virtual Currency.
This Agreement incorporates and you hereby accept and agree to the applicable policies, website notifications and guidelines that are provided or made available to you, appear on our website or are referenced in this Agreement and which we may modify from time to time.
- Bluetrino’s AML Policy, located at LINK (the "AML Policy") and
- Bluetrino’s KYC Policy, located at LINK (the "KYC Policy")
You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement to any third party without our prior explicit written consent.
We reserve the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time without your consent. You hereby already consent to any such future transfer or assignment.
By accessing our Terms of Service and/or using our Services, you agree (on behalf of yourself or the company you represent) to comply with and be legally bound by this Agreement.
ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICES AS CRYPTO BROKER
The Client hereby provides Bluetrino with permission to purchase of Crypto Currencies on behalf of the Client and send these to an address specified by the client. Bluetrino will act as the Digital Asset Broker between client and beneficiary and will process the clients funds or assets as per instruction.
Following the receipt of payment to your Beneficiary via our Business banking account Bluetrino reserves the right to process the funds as per the instructions received.
PRICE GUARANTEE ON CRYPTO REMITTANCE
Bluetrino commits to always providing a “Best effort” service based on speed and liquidity. We endeavour to provide this service to our clients at the best rate and without fees.The crypto assets are purchased at a best effort price.
For purchasing and onward sending of crypto assets (Crypto remittance) we guarantee a fixed conversion upfront with the end recipient and that there are no costs other than a fixed processing fee or R900 per transaction over 50 000 USD and R200 for transactions below 50 000 USD.
In case there is a difference in value during the transaction process we will endeavour to inform the client beforehand.
This excludes any transactional bank fees and/or any additional charges incurred in processing the transaction which will be communicated to the client, the cost of which is determined at the banks’ discretion. Bluetrino has no control over the exchange rate at which the funds are processed.
You understand and agree that when you initiate a payment we will begin processing the transfer instruction and the designated funds could leave our Account as early as the moment of the initiation of such transfer instruction. We are therefore unable to process any refunds or cancellations and this would need to be initiated according to your Beneficiaries terms and conditions.
TRANSACTION TIME FRAME
There is no definitive time frame on processing funds from our Account to the Beneficiaries account. We will endeavour to process all funds as efficiently as possible, based on exchange control and the best market value, but cannot guarantee a timeframe on the finalised transaction. Transactions can take anything from 3 days to 21 days to complete.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
You agree that we may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of our Services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to the Services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described herein. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
If we terminate the Transaction, our only obligation, and your sole recourse, will be for Bluetrino to credit your Account for the amount of the cancelled Transaction, unless we are required to freeze the funds due to, for example, suspected risks of money laundering, illegal activities, online fraud and in some other cases, as required by applicable regulations.
We reserve the right to refuse to process or to cancel any pending Transaction as required by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other binding government order.
All blockchain-based transactions are non-reversible. Bluetrino cannot reverse any Transaction that has been communicated to and confirmed, for example, by the Virtual currency network.
The regulatory framework in relation to transactions involving virtual currencies is still emerging. It is possible that your transactions are or may be in the future subject to various reporting, tax or other liabilities and obligations. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the country, regional (for example, in the EU/EEA) or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of virtual currency
You accept the risk that a Transaction may be delayed for any reason and you agree to hold Bluetrino harmless from and against any damages or injury arising out of or related to such delay.
REVIEW AND VERIFICATION
You accept that we may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to and/or from the following:
- Local and international law enforcement or any competent regulatory or governmental agencies to assist in the prevention, detection, or prosecution of criminal activities or fraud;
- Our service providers, dealers, Agents, or any other company that may be our subsidiary, parent company, or partner, for reasonable commercial purposes connected to your use of the Services, such as marketing and research-related purposes;
- Lawyers or auditors or to the applicable court in connection with any legal or audit proceedings (notwithstanding that any such proceedings may be of a public nature); and
- Others to facilitate our ability to carry out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental, or regulatory requirement.
DIGITAL ASSET PURCHASE AND SALE TERMS OF SERVICE
These Digital Asset Purchase and Sale Terms of Service govern the use of our services, to conduct the transactions contemplated herein. By accessing or using any services provided by Bluetrino, you agree to be bound by these Digital Asset Purchase and Sale Terms and all other Policies as mentioned previously.
- Purchasing Digital Assets and Converting: Bluetrino will initiate the purchase of Digital Assets on the Clients’ beneficiary request. Once the transaction is complete, the funds will be converted and sent to the Beneficiaries listed banking account. Should the client wish to receive Digital Assets, the transaction will be arranged as per the Beneficiary’s request.
- Sending Digital Assets: Bluetrino does not transfer Digital Assets to any external wallets or other sources. Bluetrino will convert the funds received from the client and send only to the Client’s beneficiary’s account details.
- Exchange Rate: Bluetrino will provide the beneficiary with the exchange rates for the transactions. The exchange rate may take into account a number of factors determined by Bluetrino and exchange control, including data from external price sources selected by Bluetrino.
- Cryptocurrency Holding: Following the conversion and transfer of digital assets from Bluetrino, all rights in the digital asset pass to the beneficiary from Bluetrino, however, Bluetrino is not obligated to reflect the transaction on any network or platform outside of Bluetrino's ledger.
Digital Asset Standards: Bluetrino engages in certain due diligence measures prior to purchasing and converting Digital Assets. Bluetrino uses proprietary risk scoring processes to determine whether the Digital Assets it offers as conversion methods on its platform have met its due diligence standards.
The simple, secure, affordable way to get paid. From Anywhere.
Contact us to find out more